1. Information on the collection of personal data
(1) In the following, Finding Heads International GmbH (hereinafter referred to as Finding Heads) provides information about the collection of personal data when using its website. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) The controller pursuant to Art. 4 para. 7 EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is Finding Heads International GmbH, Wipperstr. 38, 58553 Halver, email@example.com (see the legal notice).
You can contact Finding Heads' data protection officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or at the above postal address with the addition "the data protection officer".
(3) When you contact Finding Heads by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, possibly your name and telephone number) will be stored by Finding Heads in order to answer your questions. The data collected in this context will be deleted after storage is no longer required, or processing will be restricted if statutory retention obligations exist.
(4) If Finding Heads uses contracted service providers for individual functions of this offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, you will be informed in detail below about the respective processes. The specified criteria for the storage period are also stated.
2. Your rights
(1) You have the following rights vis-à-vis Finding Heads with regard to your personal data:
– Right to information,
– Right to rectification or erasure,
– Right to restriction of processing,
– Right to object to the processing,
– Right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by Finding Heads.
The responsible supervisory authority is:
Die Landesbeauftragte für Datenschutz und Informationsfreiheit Nordrhein-Westfalen
3. Collection of personal data when visiting this website
(1) If you use the website for information purposes only, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise transmit information, Finding Heads only collects the personal data that your browser transmits to the server. If you wish to view the website, the data that is technically required to display this website and to ensure stability and security is collected (Rechtsgrundlage ist Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. f DS-GVO):
– Datum und Uhrzeit der Anfrage
– Zeitzonendifferenz zur Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
– Inhalt der Anforderung (konkrete Seite)
– jeweils übertragene Datenmenge
– Website, von der die Anforderung kommt
– Betriebssystem und dessen Oberfläch, eSprache und Version der Browsersoftware.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use this website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard disk and assigned to the browser you are using and through which certain information flows to the body that sets the cookie (in this case Finding Heads). Cookies cannot execute programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They are used to make the website more user-friendly and effective overall.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and function of which are explained below:
– Transient Cookies (b)
– Persistent Cookies (c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include session cookies in particular. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the joint session. This allows your computer to be recognized when you return to this website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. You may then not be able to use all the functions of this website.
4. Other functions and offers on this website
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of this website, Finding Heads offers various services that you can use if you are interested. To do so, you must generally provide additional personal data that Finding Heads uses to provide the respective service and for which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) In some cases, Finding Heads uses external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by Finding Heads, are bound by their instructions and are regularly monitored.
(3) Furthermore, Finding Heads may pass on your personal data to third parties if Finding Heads offers participation in promotions, the conclusion of contracts or similar services together with partners. You will receive more information on this when you provide your personal data or below in the description of the offer.
(4) If these service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), Finding Heads will inform you of the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
5. Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can withdraw it at any time. Such a withdrawal affects the permissibility of processing your personal data after you have given it to Finding Heads.
(2) If Finding Heads bases the processing of your personal data on the balancing of interests, you can object to the processing. This is the case if, in particular, the processing is not necessary for the performance of a contract with you, which is described by Finding Heads in the following description of the functions. When exercising such an objection, Finding Heads asks you to explain the reasons why your personal data should not be processed as carried out. In the event of your justified objection, Finding Heads will examine the situation and will either stop or adapt the data processing or show you its compelling reasons worthy of protection on the basis of which the processing will continue.
(3) Of course, you can object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. You can inform Finding Heads of your objection to advertising using the following contact details:
Finding Heads International GmbH
Data protection officer: Sabine Norgall-Stroese
Telefon +49 (0) 2353 / 667 45 61
Telefax +49 (0) 2353 / 667 45 62
6. Use of the application portal
(1) If you would like to use the Finding Heads application portal, you must register by entering your e-mail address, a password of your choice and a user name of your choice. There is no obligation to use a clear name; pseudonymous use is possible. Finding Heads uses the so-called double opt-in procedure for registration, i.e. your registration is not complete until you have confirmed your registration by clicking on the link contained in a confirmation e-mail sent to you for this purpose. If you do not confirm your registration within 24 hours, your registration will be automatically deleted from the database. The provision of the aforementioned data is mandatory; you can provide all other information voluntarily by using the portal.
(2) When you use the portal, Finding Heads stores your data required to fulfill the contract until you permanently delete your access. Furthermore, Finding Heads stores the voluntary data you provide for the duration of your use of the portal, unless you delete it beforehand. You can manage and change all data in the protected customer area. The legal basis is Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. f DS-GVO.
(3) To prevent unauthorized access to your personal data by third parties, the connection is encrypted using TLS technology.